Your Order Process
By placing an order with us you agree to receive account information and reminders by email from us, this is not the same as our marketing data, which you may opt in with at any point.
Your order indicates that you are at least 18 years old and are legally allowed and capable of entering binding contracts on either your own behalf or the company that you are placing an order.
Your Use Of Hosting / VPS
The limitations on your service are as follows:
- Your material is displayable on web pages – we do not allow file dumps or file sharing sites on our network. This includes space for a backup site or repository.
- Sites that allow Video or Audio downloads will be capped at 25GB transfer per month.
- MySQL databases have a 500Mb limit.
- You are to keep your data up to date and maintained.
- Your data and bandwith allocations are per calendar month relating to the package you signed up for. Our shared hosting server is not to take up more than 5% of our server processing capability. If it does we may be in touch to discus your options. It is at our discression if we allow you to continue to consume this amount of resources.
- Mailboxes which haven’t been accessed in 100 days may be removed from our system automatically.
- You may only use our service for lawful purposes and the following items also apply:
- You may not use the service for anything which breaches local, national or international laws or regulations.
- You may not use the service to harm, or attempt to harm others.
- The service must not be used in a fraudulant way, which includes distributing unsolicited communications and other spam.
- Shared hosting must not be used to run unattended server side processes such as spiders or indexers, GoogleCash, AdSpy or IRC networks / bots.
- You may not use your shared hosting as a peer-to-peer activity hub or run any bittorrent trackers or clients. You may link to legitimate legal torrent files in the content of your website however.
- You may not run gaming servers.
- Scheduled tasks must only be run via the cron jobs on your control panel.
- Your material must not be any of the following:
- Inflammatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or harassing.
- Promoting of violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- infringing copyrights.
- deceiving to others.
- promoting illegal activity.
- used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- Back-ups of your data:
- It is your responsibility to maintain appropriate and up-to-date back-up copies of any data, information or other material you upload (or permit to be uploaded) onto our servers (“Material”) as part of your use of the Hosting Services. In the event of loss of or damage to your Material, you will not be given access to the server back-up we maintain pursuant to our archiving procedure.
- We will follow our archiving procedures for the data stored on our servers. In the event of any loss or damage to our servers, your sole and exclusive remedy will be for us to use reasonable commercial efforts to restore the data on our servers (including your Material) from the latest back-up we maintained in accordance with our archiving procedure. We will not be responsible for any loss, destruction, alteration or disclosure of your Material caused by you or any third party.
- Where the Contract includes our Domain Registration and Renewal Service:
- we will endeavour to procure the registration of the domain name you request
- we will not be liable in the event that the relevant domain name registry refuses to register the domain name you request, or subsequently suspends or revokes any registration for that domain name
- we shall not act as your agent or on your behalf in any dealings with domain name registry
- the registration of the domain name you request and its ongoing use is subject to the relevant domain name registry’s terms and conditions of use which you should obtain and consider
- you are responsible for ensuring that you are aware of the terms referred to in clauses 7 and 8 so that you can comply with them
- the domain name you request will only have been successfully registered when you appear as the registrant on the appropriate “whois” database of the top level domain name registrar
- we shall have the absolute discretion to require you to select a replacement domain name to the one you have requested to be registered, and may suspend or terminate our performance of the Domain Registration and Renewal Service, if, in our opinion, there are reasonable grounds for us to believe that your current choice of name is, may or is likely to be in bad faith, breach of the provisions of these terms and conditions or any legal or regulatory requirement
- you confirm and warrant that you are the owner of any trade mark in any domain name (or have the authority of the owner of any trade mark to use such name) that you have requested be registered.
- You confirm and warrant that you are the legal owner of any domain name (or have the authority of the legal owner to use such domain name) supplied by you, or otherwise authorised by you, for use as a domain name in connection with any website in relation to which the Hosting Service supplied to you is used.
- Once the domain name has been successfully registered, it will need to be renewed periodically to ensure you retain your registration of it. We will send you renewal notices thirty (30) days and seven (7) days before the renewal date of your registered domain name. These notices will be sent to the email address then registered against your account. You hereby authorise us to automatically renew the domain name for you unless you have cancelled the Domain Registration and Renewal Service in accordance with clause 20.1.1. The price for the renewal will be as set out in the renewals page of the customer administration area and will be charged against one of the payment methods then registered against your account.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may place a number of locks on any domain registered with us either at the time of registration or at any time thereafter and without further notice to you. The locks that we may place on a domain include ‘clientDeleteProhibited’, ‘clientTransferProhibited’ and ‘clientUpdateProhibited’.
- We are entitled to end your contract if you are in breach of any of these rules and terms of service, we may choose the following actions if a breach has occurred:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Hosting Services
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Material uploaded to our servers
- issue of a warning to you
- issue of legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
- further legal action against you
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary
- We do not monitor and will not have any liability for your Material or any other communication you transmit, or allow to be transmitted, by virtue of the Hosting Services.
- Due to the public nature of the Internet, we shall not be liable for the protection of the privacy of electronic mail or any other information transferred through the Internet or via any network provider and no guarantee or representation is given that the Hosting Services will be free from hackers or unauthorised users. You shall be liable for the content of any emails transmitted by virtue of the Hosting Services, for any material you upload to, or allow to be uploaded to, our servers and for ensuring compliance at all times with all relevant legislation (including, but not limited to the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other privacy laws, regulations and guidance notes made or issued thereunder).
- All conditions, terms, representations and warranties that are not expressly set out in these terms and conditions (or the documents referred to in them) are hereby expressly excluded.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability:
- for death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- for any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- We will not be responsible for the following types of losses (in each case whether direct, indirect or consequential) and whether they are caused by our negligence or otherwise:
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of goodwill
- loss of software or data
- wasted expenditure (such as pay per click advertising costs)
- wasted management or office time.
- Where you buy any product or service from a third party seller through following a link on our website to such third party’s website, the seller’s individual liability will be set out in the seller’s terms and conditions. You should consult such terms and conditions.
- If you cancel your Services, any data we hold or host in relation to the Services you have cancelled will be immediately and permanently deleted from our system. Accordingly, you are strongly advised to make appropriate copies of such data before you cancel your Services.
Your Right To A Refund
- Within 30 days you may contact us to request a refund and a termination of your service (shared hosting only).
- Refunds will be processed back to the original payment method and all data relating to this service will be deleted with immediate effect.
- Only one cancellation per customer.
- You will not have any right under to cancel the Contract for the supply of any other Services which include (but are not limited to):
- Hosting Services where you request a dedicated hosting server
- Domain Registration and Renewal Services
- Use of SSL certificates and other ‘add on’ products.
- Our website contains the details of a large number of Services and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Services listed on our website may be incorrectly priced. Where a Service’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when accepting your order. If a Service’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our website, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before accepting your order, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Services to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Acceptance Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
- We warrant that (subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions) any Services purchased from us through our website will be provided with reasonable care and skill.
- We will not be liable for a breach of the warranty unless:
- you give written notice of the breach to us through our support ticket system and are given a reasonable opportunity after receiving the notice of examining our provision of the Services to you.
- We will not be liable for a breach of the warranty if:
- the problem arises because you failed to follow our oral or written instructions as to the use of the Services (if there are any)
- you alter the Services without our written consent
- the problem arises because of misuse